Tankut Barış Aktemur
Baris Aktemur is a senior software engineer at Intel, Munich.
Previously he was
an assistant professor of computer science at Ozyegin University, Istanbul.
PhD: Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign,
MSc: Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign,
BSc: Computer Engineering, Bilkent University,
Awards and Distinctions
- Faculty Teaching and Excellence Award, Ozyegin University, 2017.
- Class of 2016 Student Choice Award: Most Favorite Faculty, Ozyegin University, 2016.
- Best Service Award, Ozyegin University, 2014.
- Microsoft Research Software Engineering Innovation Foundation (SEIF) Award, 2010.
- Ranked 1st among ~100 graduates of the Computer Engineering Dept. of Bilkent University, 2003.
- Nortel Networks/Netas scholar, 2002-2003.